10) Forgot to set the clock forward and missed the conference title game.
9) Star PG quits team to pursue American Idol dream.
8) Wins the Patriot League's Toilet Bowl.
7) Jerry Tarkanian takes over your team on an interim basis. Hello, violations!
6) Alumni finances fall off when Jimmy "Slippery Pete" McGee starts riding the bus on road trips.
5) School runs out of meal money ... damn recession.
4) Hire Quinn Snyder as your PR expert the day before Selection Sunday.
3) Don O'Brien is your small forward and the term "small" is used loosely.
2) Told you were the 66th team on the list.
1) Players were suspended after Facebook-themed Green Parrot party.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.