10. "Man, why did I tell Rudolph I'd try his homemade grass and berry wine tonight?"
9. "I like having to work just one day a year. Now I know how Ben Marth must feel like."
8. "I know I'm suppose to put my finger beside my nose, not in it. Stupid elf"
7. "How come I gotta be the one that goes on a diet? That Mrs. Claus is getting pretty soft."
6. Just remember it's all about the children. The children. The children. Wow, I sounded like Michael Jackson there, didn't I?"
5. "Here I go down the chute ... just like the Cubs do every year."
4. "Dasher, do I look fat?"
3. "Every year this Hampsmire kid has a Cosby Sweater on his list."
2. "I still don't know why I had to bring little Broc Shelby Hampsmire this huge pink and purple Barbie doll house."
1. "I can't get this Don O' Brien guy's hat to fit in the chimney."
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.