10) A plane ride from the West to East Coast watching "Juwanna Mann" three times.
9) Instead of the White House, your team gets to tour the Iowa Big House in Ft. Madison.
8) The payout from your team's bracket pool you won by not picking your own team to win.
7) Must shave their heads for making bad decisions like Broc Hampsmire.
6) Tips from Alex Rodriguez on how to get better by next year.
5) An Automatic "B" in P.E. for players from Cornell.
4) Thank God you weren't in the collegeinsider.com bracket.
3) A one-on-one, self-motivational meeting with Eric Ervin.
2) A reminder from the university's president that your schooling, shoes, meals, and cars are still free.
1) Only a mere one wife for the players on Utah.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.