10. The Harvard Crimson: They may have not made it, but they won the true Ivy League comeptition ... best GPA.
9. St. Peter's Peacocks: Let's just ssy they had a more important thing to do ... LIKE LETTING PEOPLE INTO HEAVEN.
8. Kansas State: They were so excited to get to the end of the year kegger at Coach Huggins' house they declined all invites.
7. The Winston-Salem Rams: With two cigarette companies as your school name, it's no surprise this out-of-shape team went 5-24 on the year.
6. The Stetson University Hatters: They were too busy making cologne and smelling like an old man to learn how to play basketball.
5. Delaware Fighting Blue Hens: The NCAA has ruled that the Blue Hens' nickname is racist toward hens of all colors.
4. The Cleveland State Vikings: Too caught up wondering if they were a city or a state.
3. East Tennessee State: Sorry, Duerr.
2. Mizzou Tigers: Don't think even some of ol' Quinn Synder's nose candy could have helped this year.
1. WIU Leathernecks: Nothing funny about it ... they lost to Eastern Illinois. They just suck.