10. The Harvard Crimson: They may have not made it, but they won the true Ivy League comeptition ... best GPA.
9. St. Peter's Peacocks: Let's just ssy they had a more important thing to do ... LIKE LETTING PEOPLE INTO HEAVEN.
8. Kansas State: They were so excited to get to the end of the year kegger at Coach Huggins' house they declined all invites.
7. The Winston-Salem Rams: With two cigarette companies as your school name, it's no surprise this out-of-shape team went 5-24 on the year.
6. The Stetson University Hatters: They were too busy making cologne and smelling like an old man to learn how to play basketball.
5. Delaware Fighting Blue Hens: The NCAA has ruled that the Blue Hens' nickname is racist toward hens of all colors.
4. The Cleveland State Vikings: Too caught up wondering if they were a city or a state.
3. East Tennessee State: Sorry, Duerr.
2. Mizzou Tigers: Don't think even some of ol' Quinn Synder's nose candy could have helped this year.
1. WIU Leathernecks: Nothing funny about it ... they lost to Eastern Illinois. They just suck.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.