10. How many beers Mike Shannon can consume in an hour.
9. The amount of pounds that pitcher CC Sabathia will gain during the season.
8. The number of corks Sammy Sosa can fit in his bat.
7. The number of times Ken Griffey Jr. will strain his groin.
6. If all goes well, he's signed up to take a trip south and watch Ugueth Urbina play Russian Roulette.
5. The over/under at 100 pointless Oriole stats that will be dished out by Matthew Sprague and Eric Ervin on WGEM Sportscenter.
4. He's got the over on "Five combined trips to the DL for Prior and Wood."
3. Over/under the number of bases thrown at an umpire by Lou Piniella.
2. Simply bet that Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell won't be taking David Eckstein's urine sample anytime soon.
1. Knocks at the window by the cops it takes Tony LaRusa to wake up.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.