10. Try to get his picture taken with the Augusta, Georgia NBC Sports Anchor, Jay Birdie (real name).
9. Write Thank You notes to all of the Oakleys for letting hm go once again.
8. Sells his press pass to a scalper and heads down to Panama City for Spring Break. Watch out "Journalists Gone Wild!!"
7. Search for a Greg Norman hat that's big enough for his watermelon-sized noggin.
6. Post up behind Hole 16 heckling all golfers who shot worse than a birdie.
5. Wait for the one-on-one interview with Michelle Wie.
4. Watch the "I Love New York Marathon" on VH1 because the Mrs. O'Brien doesn't let him watch that garbage at home.
3. Sit in the hotel lobby wearing his generic green jacket moaning on how he missed the cut.
2. Ask Fuzzy Zoeller what's so fuzzy?
1. Wash Tiger's Titleists.