10. Kathy Dooley has Flinn Stadium booked through June for QHS band practice ... and no one messes with Kathy Dooley.
9. Knew they could not draw enough fans as it is demo derby time in the area.
8. Too many high levels of human uriniation were found in the pools at Wavering. Sorry about that.
7. They heard Greg Haubrich runs the Marathon topless. Now that's some chest hair!
6. Local Gems fans protested too much in fear their beer tent would be too crowded.
5. That's the year the Free Fall Convention is scheduled to return.
4. The Olympic Committee did not appreciate QU-Stadium's attempt to mimic the first Olympic games in Athens with their hazardous seating for fans.
3. Hogback Island is no place for kids to watch the 200-meter breast stroke.
2. We couldn't even get skydivers, let alone the possibility of terrorists.
1. Because NBA players and the Green Parrot just DO NOT mix.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.