The show's producer, Broc Hampsmire, stepped in this week to fill the shoes of Tyler...
10. The SpreeWheel - As it shoots high, a dark pair of hands form an odd choking figure.
9. Landon Donovan Pop Rocks - Been around a long time, but never lived up to expectations.
8. The Wie Wie - Use it early in show, because doesn't compete well with big boys.
7. Jamie Moyer Candle - Balls shoot out a lot slower these days, but somehow keeps getting job done.
6. Kournikova Sparkler - Looks great but really does nothing.
5. Yao Rockets - Defects are common, so recommend not building a display around them.
4. Burress Bomb - No matter where it's aimed, still finds an appendage.
3. Big Z/Bradley Bombs - Guaranteed to explode, just never know when or where.
2. The Connell Crippler - No matches needed as all one has to do is yell for it to light.
1. Tomlinson Fountain - Starts out like a dream, but in the end just leaves one wanting for more.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.