The show's producer, Broc Hampsmire, stepped in this week to fill the shoes of Tyler...
10. The SpreeWheel - As it shoots high, a dark pair of hands form an odd choking figure.
9. Landon Donovan Pop Rocks - Been around a long time, but never lived up to expectations.
8. The Wie Wie - Use it early in show, because doesn't compete well with big boys.
7. Jamie Moyer Candle - Balls shoot out a lot slower these days, but somehow keeps getting job done.
6. Kournikova Sparkler - Looks great but really does nothing.
5. Yao Rockets - Defects are common, so recommend not building a display around them.
4. Burress Bomb - No matter where it's aimed, still finds an appendage.
3. Big Z/Bradley Bombs - Guaranteed to explode, just never know when or where.
2. The Connell Crippler - No matches needed as all one has to do is yell for it to light.
1. Tomlinson Fountain - Starts out like a dream, but in the end just leaves one wanting for more.