10. Your Rottweiler is wearing a brand new snake skin coat.
9. Your son is mysteriously buying rats off the black market.
8. The coke dealer down the street says his new batch is called "Boa-blow."
7. Marty Bell keeps driving around after hearing an 8-foot thing from The Amazon is lose.
6. Your wife yelled "snake" and Dick Chaeney wasn't on the TV.
5. You found a new speed bump on the way home from work.
4. The Harry Potter 3-D glasses seem to be working way too well.
3. Your wife says there has never been a snake that big in the bedroom.
2. The neighbor kids are charging $25 to view their insect zoo.
1. The name "Boa Constrictor Smith" appears on a petition against Bud Niekamp.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.