10) All postgame interviews will be conducted in Spanish.
9) Cancel La Russa's Dog Day at the Park due to a log left at 1B last year.
8) HR Derby participation means Bard Lidge as the pitcher.
7) Not to be called every time a fundraiser occurs.
6) ESPN has to put him funnier commercials.
5) Pretty simple: The Pujols Gateway Arch.
4) New pants ... need to make huge butt look smaller.
3) Six clones making it an all-Pujols squad ... plus Molina.
2) When intentionally walked, Stubby Clapp will be his stand-in.
1) Change name of H1N1 virus to The Cubs Flu.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.