10) The appetizer jalapeno dip hits harder than the Lions.
9) Usually you throw up during the Lions game.
8) There will be more celebrating during the family pie eating contest.
7) Never know who Cousin Eddie will bring. Last year? Brock Fields.
6) You can watch Grandpa fumble stuffing out of mouth for a few hours instead.
5) Can’t wear sweat pants to Ford Field.
4) Rather watch your 4-yaer-old niece sing than listen to Lady Gaga’s halftime show.
3) Grandma’s surprise call from the pen beats any call from the Replay Booth.
2) The turkey leg for most outstanding performance goes to Aunt Edith for six helpings.
1) Ford Field has Tofu Turkey Dogs. Aunt Moonwave just has Tofu.