10) The basketball nets are flown in from a Chinese silk factory.
9) Your star athlete is pasty.
8) The superintendent's kid doesn't even make the team.
7) The Blue devils torch blows out in the wind.
6) Every girls basketball player has their own British nanny.
5) Your championship chess team curses mother nature's allergens.
4) The six-foot kid in fifth grade gets to use a pen on his Scantron form.
3) All your exchange students are seven-foot-tall Scandinavians.
2) Before each skate, Coach asks "What would Brian Boitano do?"
1) Have you ever wrestled in the mud?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.