10) Will officially scratch his one year with the White Sox off back of baseball card.
9) He will also play third base on Ramirez's days off.
8) No stairs in all of Wrigley Field.
7) Told him Harry Caray would have wanted it this way.
6) Can freely mention "diabetes" every other inning.
5) He doesn't have to talk, he can just make noises all game.
4) No e-mails during a game; fax machine only.
3) It was down to Santo or Milton Bradley.
2) Given the original nickname of "Mr. Cub."
1) As Pat Hughes always reminds us ... they gave Ron a new hairpiece.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.