10) Every home run hit counts as two following a Pujols base on balls
9) Scott Boras gets to choose who pitches each game.
8) Fredbird must wear a Holliday jersey.
7) "Rocktober" becomes national celebration.
6) Any mention of the dropped flyball equals six swats from Oquendo's fungo.
5) Team needs to give him a good nickname … like "The Sheriff."
4) Screamin' Eagle changed to Screamin' Holliday at Six Flags
3) Will only do local commercials if it's with the lady on the flying carpet.
2) Unlimited supply of alcohol swabs from Mark McGwire.
1) No courtesy rides from David Frese.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.