10) The Who cancels performance citing: It's too late and they're not allowed to drive at night.
9) LL Cool J enters the broadcast booth and forgets which CSI show he's actually on.
8) Jim Nantz let's a curse word slip. "What the Shaub?"
7) Mike Vanderjagt as pregame host.
6) Carrie Underwood pulls a Janet Jackson during the national anthem. Please let that happen, please let that happen.
5) Phil Simms states Reggie Bush was "slicing through the defense like O.J. Simpson."
4) Accidental cutaway shows Dwight Freeny river dancing to Pinball Wizard.
3) The naked guy from Survivor runs to 50-yard-line and asks Peyton if he can be his center.
2) Game winning touchdown interrupted by Mancrunch.com commercial.
1) The entire game was sponsored by Toyota.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.