10) The Quincy Herald-Whig ... Mr. Eighinger lost his right to carry after the last donut battle.
9) Veterans Home ... their aim just isn't the same as it used to be.
8) Tea Party rally ... most are 100-percent against corporal punishment anyway.
7) Hogback Island ... oh, never mind. There's a pretty good chance you'll get tased there.
6) Blessing Heart & Vascular Center ... they already have defibrillators.
5) Gems game ... Chickenman has enforced a new "no booing" rule.
4) Public Library ... non-reading kids scream a little too loud when demonstrated.
3) Your daughter's dance recital ... even though the taser might sound like a better option.
2) WGEM ... they recently stopped the "Tase to get on TV" program.
1) Green Parrot ... where would she even conceal the taser?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.