10) Notre Dame will be moved to Canada.
9) For every three Kansas basketball wins the football team gets a win.
8) Every team travels to Hawaii.
7) Hawaii gets all home games.
6) TCU changes nickname to Horney Toads.
5) Chief Illiniwek is allowed to dance … only during chess meets.
4) The Big 12 teams left are allowed to use "I'm rubber, you're glue" during conference calls.
3) BYU must play one mandatory home game at Nauvoo.
2) Say bye bye to Title IX (9).
1) All of Florida State and USC's deals are under the table anyway ... what's the big deal?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.