10) You learned that Ivory Coast was actually a country and not just soap.
9) Take your shirt off and slide across the floor after finishing each TPS report.
8) Your baby's first word was Onyewu.
7) Your mom keeps saying, "Like to see Beckham bend that!"
6) Your dentist's waiting room now plays the sounds of Vuvuzelas.
5) Whenever the fertility doctor gets it right he yells, "GOOOAAALLLL."
4) At the end of your meeting with your insurance guy you exchange shirts.
3) "Kaka" is the new popular baby name at Blessing Hospital, surpassing past soccer great, "Longo."
2) Like Brazilians, people are going to just one name.
1) The bums in Washington Park have tied found shoe strings together to make a net.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.