10. Have open-heart surgery -- twice -- with a spoon.
9. Watch both season 1 and 2 of the NBC hit Saved by the Bell.
8. Train alongside Kramer to be a ball boy.
7. Watch a few shows at Bonnaroo. Uhm, I think...
6. Watch, record, and review a Quincy city council meeting. Then create signs saying "Free Bud. Free Bud."
5. From the hunt to the grill, create your own Lion burger.
4. Receive a back massage from Freddy Krueger.
3. Go to a Catholic Mass wedding, they feel that long.
2. Sit through a "How to be a good teammate" seminar given by Don O'Brien.
1. Attend the Green Parrot Pole-a-thon. Bring your quarters.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.