10) Yankees go all South Beach and acquire Pujols in a trade for Sergio Mitre.
9) The Orioles actually receive a bid on the team's Craig List site for a player's services.
8) Buerhle tries to re-enact between the legs play, hurts chances at having children.
7) Matt Holiday catches a flyball in the postseason.
6) Four second-half no-hitters thrown … all by Jason Marquis.
5) Ozzie Guillen wins Citizenship Award.
4) Carlos Zambrano hugs a Gatorade machine.
3) All Japanese flurry in shock after Wrigley Field ivy comes alive and swallows Fukudome.
2) Jim Joyce attempts to gun down an abusive fan, but misses.
1) George Steinbrenner's been simply sleeping under his desk this entire time.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.