10) Was seen yelling at an empty five-man sled two weeks ago.
9) Lost his voice in pre-practice prayer.
8) Has a meeting with the parents to talk about the meeting for parents.
7) Pulls his own crash cart with team-colored defibrillator.
6) Skips his father's funeral.
5) Keeps slapping himself on the butt.
4) Killed and skinned the team's wild hog mascot to show how a football is made.
3) Slept in your son's bottom bunk to make sure he made it to practice.
2) Wore his whistle but forgot his pants.
1) Wears a cup just for the thrill.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.