10) Was seen yelling at an empty five-man sled two weeks ago.
9) Lost his voice in pre-practice prayer.
8) Has a meeting with the parents to talk about the meeting for parents.
7) Pulls his own crash cart with team-colored defibrillator.
6) Skips his father's funeral.
5) Keeps slapping himself on the butt.
4) Killed and skinned the team's wild hog mascot to show how a football is made.
3) Slept in your son's bottom bunk to make sure he made it to practice.
2) Wore his whistle but forgot his pants.
1) Wears a cup just for the thrill.
513 Hampshire Quincy, IL 62301
Switchboard: (217) 228-6600
News Tips: (217) 228-6655 email@example.com