10) League championship trophy sits on mantle in front of father-in-law's urn.
9) It's listed as lone reason for "Cause of divorce."
8) Gave a kidney to your league's commissioner and not your sister.
7) You're a cutter every time the backup running back for the 49ers scores.
6) Asked by pastor to remove team off weekly prayer list.
5) Answer all questions at work with: Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, or just NA.
4) Let your wife go on the Bret Michaels bus if she'd accept a trade for Peyton Manning.
3) Made sure your girlfriend paid her league fees before fooling around.
2) Take Ex-Lax two days prior so nothing disrupts your Sunday.
1) Moving out of your parents' basement is no longer a goal.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.