10) Tweeted he was excited to meet the brass of the Los Angeles Rams.
9) La Russa didn't approve.
8) All Rams e-mails been blocked by league since Leonard Little era.
7) New NFL rule states cannot obtain anybody crazier than Richie Incognito in a three-year span.
6) Blasted the new caterer for serving nothing but toasted ravioli.
5) Spags' longstanding rule of "No one named Randy on the team."
4) The Marth Family of Clayton didn't want their son not being biggest celeb.
3) Already have a stud receiver in Dominique Curry.
2) Told he wouldn't be allowed to smoke anything growing in Forest Park.
1) He's a Miller Lite guy.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.