10) "Partner Squats" -- They're squats with a buddy on your back!
9) "Patches" -- If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
8) "The Tyson" -- Time for everybody to nibble an ear!
7) "Car Push" -- Easier way to get the broke coach to practice.
6) "Alaskas" -- The black-rimmed glasses make you see the ball better.
5) "The Facebook" -- Post picture of a teammate and by end of practice see how many people leave terrible comments."
4) "Bikini car wash" -- Improves upper body strength.
3) "The Fonda" -- Nothing like guys in 1980's unitards stretching to a Jane Fonda video.
2) "Shake Weight Time" -- Utilizes new workout technology called "Dynamic Inertia," which increases muscle activity by more than 300% compared to traditional weights.
1) "The Babysitter" -- Helps with patience while coach drinks in his car.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.