9) The Mascot Game: Home edition -- A true party game, you and your friends can try to figure out what the mascot should be for places like Mount Joy, Iowa.
8) Get a Body on Merve -- Kind of like an NBA Jam for area basketball teams. But if you don't get a body on Merve, he dominates like no one else. Guest commentary by Matt Lorch and Don Jeffries.
7) My Sims: Culver-Stockton College athletics -- It's up to you to get the school's athletic department turned around. Warning: The game could take years to finish.
6) University of Hannibal T-shirts and hoodies -- Instead, the inventory will be shipped to a third-world country to replace all of the Chicago Cubs 2003 World Series champion T-shirts.
5) John Wood piles -- Green and yellow tinted wood with the John Wood Community College seal burned in them isn't exactly flying off the shelves and into area fireplaces.
4) Stand Up and Jeer: A look at the 2010 Quincy University football team.
3) Dismember the Titans -- This straight-to-DVD movie release covers the rise and fall of the West Hancock girls basketball program, complete with the behind-the-scenes workings of the firing of coach Ken Schuster.
2) Jim Unruh's "Champaign-Urbana" -- The Illini West football coach makes like Zagat and tells you the best places to eat on Thanksgiving weekend in the twin cities.
1) Connell '11 -- A takeoff of the wildly popular Madden video games that are patterned after the Quincy Notre Dame football coach. There's a slight flaw as teams seem to get stuck in the quarterfinals of the playoffs when you play season mode.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.