10) Signed a 10-year-old kid from the Bronx named Jerek Deter.
9) The team accountant refuses to sign anymore checks.
8) Tried inserting "right of Prima Noctes" into the superstar's contract.
7) Nobody in the league was even aware the player they signed was available.
6) Substituted Ex-Lax for division rival's dessert at Owners Meetings.
5) Even the bank in the Cayman Islands says they're out of cash.
4) Went old school: Sent flowers and a prostitute to the player's house.
3) Every Monday they extend the contract of the middle reliever.
2) Of those on the 40-man roster, 37 are left-handed throwing catchers.
1) New player just tweeted, "Screwed them out of a ton of cash!! lol."
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.