10) Afraid to fumble, Devin Hester fair catches every thing. Even passes from Cutler.
9) Urlacher late scratch. Thought Mike Singletary was a better choice at MLB.
8) Lovie Smith seen stuffing six red challenge flags into his socks.
7) Tommie Harris is too distraught over finding out his Zodiac sign changed to Aries.
6) Flipped coin on which Seattle QB to scout and Dave Krieg beat out Matt Hasselbeck.
5) Brett Favre tells Jay Cutler, "just go wing it and have fun."
4) Mike Martz is tinkering with the triple option.
3) They realized Friday while on a bus in Denver the game isn't in Seattle.
2) Breaking the season-long ritual, Paris Hilton is busy and will not give one-on-one pregame speeches.
1) Ryne Sandberg, Ernie Banks, Sammy Sosa, and Fergie Jenkins all conduct opening coin toss.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.