10) Lead campaign to free Barry Bonds. Let Barry Play! Let Barry Play!
9) Buy all the dictionaries in the world and add a "g" to the end of the word "man."
8) A spin-off to the 90s TV comedy, "Grace Under Fire," which was based in St. Louis.
7) A clutch cleanup hitter.
6) A left fielder that can catch a flyball in Dodger Stadium.
5) Buy Twitter and change is to Alberter.
4) A rare cashmere sweater vest woven in the East Indies.
3) Starting new foundation for Al Hrabosky's hair piece.
2) To shoot a new commercial with ESPN and punch Skip Bayless.
1) Make Pabst Blue Ribbon the official beer of Busch Stadium.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.