10) Fifty gym laps wearing ankle weights. Oh, calming? Thought you said "threatening."
9) Play the Titanic theme song on the instrument of choice -- his gold-plated recorder.
8) Deep breathing exercises. Kind of like you're pregnant. Oh, never mind.
7) One more trip around parking lot always puts them to sleep.
6) Broom sticks and a piñata of Marty Hickman.
5) Invite Dr. Phil in for some real soul searching sessions.
4) Perform his Karaoke favorite -- "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.
3) Use British accent.
2) One-hundred soft brush strokes before putting hair up in ponytail.
1) Play award-winning DVD, "Knitting with Bill Connell."
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.