10) Fifty gym laps wearing ankle weights. Oh, calming? Thought you said "threatening."
9) Play the Titanic theme song on the instrument of choice -- his gold-plated recorder.
8) Deep breathing exercises. Kind of like you're pregnant. Oh, never mind.
7) One more trip around parking lot always puts them to sleep.
6) Broom sticks and a piñata of Marty Hickman.
5) Invite Dr. Phil in for some real soul searching sessions.
4) Perform his Karaoke favorite -- "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.
3) Use British accent.
2) One-hundred soft brush strokes before putting hair up in ponytail.
1) Play award-winning DVD, "Knitting with Bill Connell."
513 Hampshire Quincy, IL 62301
Switchboard: (217) 228-6600
News Tips: (217) 228-6655 email@example.com