10) Getting the tires rotated on my wheelchair.
9) Recruiting day for my daughter. Says she wants to go to Belmont.
8) Court-ordered community service means sweeping floor for eight hours at Radio Shack.
7) Dying to see my kid on TV since he is in the school's famous kazoo band.
6) Doctor said the stress as a janitor is just too much nearing the weekend.
5) Just hired as assistant to filming assistant for the North Region of the bracket.
4) My dad is Coach K. I decided to take my mom's last name because I never learned how to spell.
3) I worship at The House of the Zag. Cannot deny my religion's holiday!
2) Working out advertising deal at The Green Parrot. Have any ones?
1) Gave up working on Thursdays and Fridays for Lent.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.