10) New drinking game -- one shot for every Marv Albert "Yes!" while wearing women's clothes.
9) Can't miss the breaking news of Melo shooting himself in the leg at a nightclub.
8) Beats the heck out of watching Major League Soccer, Premier League Soccer, cricket, rugby, bowling or whatever ESPN is showing.
7) You put $100 on New Orleans during a drunken night in Vegas.
6) Word is Chris Bosh is going to reveal he's actually a woman.
5) ESPN's postseason 16-part series titled, The True Big Red Machine: The Brian Scalabrine Story.
4) Never know when Charles Barkley may rip off Kenny Smith's head and eat it.
3) Charlie Sheen front row tweeting live from every Heat game. #Winning?
2) Chicago's Joakim Noah promises $10 to charity for every Shaq injury.
1) One more ring for Kobe ties him with Jordan ... and Mrs. Bryant.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.