WGEM SportsCenter host Josh Houchins creates a new Top Ten every Friday. Listen on ESPN 1440 and WGEM.com.
10) Due to weight gain, has to take Viagra so his ears stand up straight.
9) Handing out dimes, keeping the sweets for the ride home.
8) So wired he delivered eggs on Valentine's Day.
7) Forced to take a "Pulp Fiction" needle to the heart following Pixy Stix incident.
6) Changed his named to Cadbury.
5) Chased and killed a wild rabbit just for the thrill. FOR THE THRILL!
4) Looking a tad marshmellowy as well.
3) Reenacts the rap battle scene from "8 Mile." He is Rabbit, of course.
2) Crushed SweeTarts makes him do one thing even faster than a rabbit.
1) Left rabbit tracks all over the house due to too much chocolate.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.