10) Jonnie forgot the tap for the third inning keg.
9) Complain the ball is too "wiffley."
8) Someone pulls a switch-a-roo and has the pitcher use an actual baseball.
7) The mean bullies on the corner put rocks inside the balls. They hurt!
6) You're scheduled to play a doubleheader on the same day that idiot predicted the rapture is coming.
5) El Nino-type winds off the Mississippi River leads to a 56-54 game after one inning.
4) You are playing against the guys from The Lean Ferret.
3) The players organize a union, halting play due to poor playing conditions.
2) Your ringer gets arrested for "drinking and wiffling."
1) Invite the Mouth of the Midwest, Don O'Brien.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.