10) Tell the referee he's from Iowa.
9) Use "Rise and Fire" after every shot on WGEM Radio. Goodbye, Schuck.
8) Wear the Burger King crown the entire game. (Bob via Twitter)
7) Show the crowd anatomically why you should be playing in the boys game instead.
6) Sporting your homemade Harry Potter outfit, use your wand to cast a spell on the refs.
5) Lick Missouri boys coach Andy Anderson's bald head for good luck.
4) Run out for warm-ups without pants.
3) Be one of the only Illinois teams to lose. (Ryan via Twitter)
2) Continually thank Hardee's instead of singing National Anthem.
1) Not wearing a sweater vest. (Shaun via Twitter)
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.