10) Tell the referee he's from Iowa.
9) Use "Rise and Fire" after every shot on WGEM Radio. Goodbye, Schuck.
8) Wear the Burger King crown the entire game. (Bob via Twitter)
7) Show the crowd anatomically why you should be playing in the boys game instead.
6) Sporting your homemade Harry Potter outfit, use your wand to cast a spell on the refs.
5) Lick Missouri boys coach Andy Anderson's bald head for good luck.
4) Run out for warm-ups without pants.
3) Be one of the only Illinois teams to lose. (Ryan via Twitter)
2) Continually thank Hardee's instead of singing National Anthem.
1) Not wearing a sweater vest. (Shaun via Twitter)