10) Dip your face in the soft-served ice cream machine.
9) Move north. Hear it's always cooler in Macomb.
8) Practice your Survivor skills by rummaging the backyard eating bugs.
7) Sneak multiple kegs into the Mark Twain Cave and just hide out.
6) Continually send more love letters to Ben Marth.
5) Finish your autobiography, Stairs Suck: The Josh Houchins Story.
4) Be that guy in a Speedo at The Landing.
3) If you're a Cubs fan, start giving up on next year.
2) Run around the neighborhood blaming the dogs for their days.
1) Buy 50 packs of beads and make your way to Hogback.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.