10) Sit by the machines outside Wal-Mart and explain to kids they can't get these rings for a quarter.
9) Charge $1 for every story told at local coffee shop.
8) Be the Illinois title game ‘Don,' where fellow coaches may ask only one favor.
7) Get the gang back together and search for the long-lost treasure of One-Eyed Willie, a 17th-century pirate.
6) Lead the volleyball team to 256 wins and six state titles in 25 seasons.
5) WGEM Senior Travel Correspondent. First stop -- Iowa!
4) Finish his TV show script, How I Met Your Wing-T.
3) Official ring bearer at every wedding in Hancock County.
2) Take over for the guy who fires the fog horn at Fuzz Berges Field.
1) Roam area practices just shaking his head back and forth.