10) The Harry Potter cloak always gets beat up after the morning.
9) Half the team can't practice until your union recertifies.
8) You're the kicker. Thirty minutes of kicking and then what?
7) Means the end of funnel cake, corn dog, and lemon shake up season.
6) The afternoon is always awkward after the coach goes to the bar for lunch.
5) The chaffing can ruin any boy or man.
4) Means no energy to go parking with the girlfriend. Well...
3) As a freshman, you have to clean up the puke at the end of the day.
2) You think the smell of a jockstrap after one practice is bad.
1) Because it's two practices in one day!!!
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.