10) Shipping the kid back means more time with the mistress ... um, mean the Mrs.
9) The mall is so free now for us mall walkers.
8) The riveting principal's speech on Day 1 is always moving and breathtaking.
7) Love the smell of textbooks in the morning.
6) Hazing the freshmen football players in a non-sexual and threatening manner.
5) Uh, ever been to sorority Jell-O Night in college?
4) I have missed getting speeding tickets past 12th and Maine Street in Quincy.
3) Chance to see your summer sweetheart as she's your 10th grade math teacher.
2) Get more free time to be the biggest illegal booster at your alma mater.
1) The girls at the Green Parrot always dress up as librarians the first weekend
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.