10) Because it's the entire school's field, WIU and its opponent must use same endzone due to Intramurals.
9) To be allowed on the Miami sideline you must pass through a "creepy booster" scan.
8) Iowa State will be allowed to play with 13 guys on defense.
7) All goalposts at Ohio St.'s Horseshoe have Not For Sale signs on them.
6) Overtime is just a coin flip and winner declared.
5) The "t" is stripped from Mizzou's Faurot Field so those south of I70 can pronounce it.
4) The center has to sanitize himself prior to each play while not from the shotgun.
3) Ron Zook carries an actual hot seat up and down the sideline.
2) Notre Dame officially changes name to "Fightin' Morons."
1) New local incentive, whatever coach wins first gets to name a child at Blessing Hospital.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.