10) Get that matching Yadier Molina neck tattoo you have dreamed about for years.
9) Get your kid off the Ferris Wheel. June to September isn't bad, is it?
8) Learn how to make a decorative rose out of a radish.
7) Return one of the copies of Hard Times: The Olsen Twins Story to Blockbuster.
6) File papers to grab the Republican Party's nominee for presidency.
5) Bail the wife and girlfriend out of the county jail.
4) Listen to the Green Parrot and get tested.
3) Rely on the St. Louis Cardinals.
2) Try a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
1) Give your kid a glove before throwing a baseball at his face.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.