10) Go one entire game without punting no matter the ball location.
9) Check 'sing national anthem' off his QU bucket list.
8) Go ahead and make that final recruiting trip to the Bahamas.
7) Body slam the radio play-by-play man during the postgame interview. Sorry, Broc.
6) Donate the ample supply of QU football T-shirts in his possession to the Salvation Army.
5) Perfect the quadruple reverse and run it every play in his team's final fourth quarter.
4) Return the Twilight book series to the QU library.
3) Cancel @QUHawk4Life on Twitter.
2) Learn how many wins he would have needed to retain his job.
1) Take out a full-page ad in the Whig with nothing but his resume.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.