Listen every Friday for a new Top Ten from Hooch on WGEM SportsCenter, ESPN 1440 and WGEM.com/sports.
10) Those nine years he didn't win us a championship. (via Kent from Facebook)
9) All the poo-holes jokes. (via Tyler from Facebook)
8) His receding hairline. (via Leah from Facebook)
7) All of his charity work. Get over yourself. Gosh!
6) Hearing announcers create new nicknames like "Prince Albert." Google that and "piercing." I dare you.
5) Ignoring Jose Oquendo rounding second base. Similar to the Cardinals ignoring Oquendo, too.
4) The cardboard flavored Chicken Alfredo he serves at his restaurant. Seriously, he hired chefs who use sawdust as seasoning. (via Nathaniel from Facebook)
3) Saying he wants to retire as a Cardinal. (via Jenn from Facebook)
2) The pointing to the moon after hitting a dinger. Come on, the moon?
1) Every interview ending with, "Meng."