Listen every Friday for a new Top Ten from Hooch on WGEM SportsCenter, ESPN 1440 and WGEM.com/sports.
10) Gathered around the tree playing the holiday classic -- nutball!
9) DOB will describe every moment of his gift unwrapping via Twitter.
8) Ben Marth ... three words -- White. Castle. Coma.
7) Christmas morning? Wearing nothing but dickies and sippin' hot coco.
6) Flash mob at the Quincy Mall. Time and location cannot be divulged. Hint: "Loveshack."
5) From his massive intake of cookies, Hooch is admitted to the clinic with a "sugar" problem.
4) Nothing beats the annual Huxtable-Hampsmire Christmas Eve sweater exchange.
3) Schuckman has the lead role in the Quincy Community Theatre's "The Nutcracker."
2) The Host will hopefully sign that 10-year, $254 million contract he's been rumored to received.
1) It's cookie dough rastlin' night at the Green Parrot.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.