10) Two-hundred cases of Old Style. Which does has a street value of $35.
9) The ghost of Michael Barrett. Isn't he dead? Oh...
8) The smell of Lake Michigan in a bottle with a bow on top.
7) Alfonso Soriano and his bat with a hole in it.
6) His Cy Young award. Oh, wait!!!
5) Whatever Belushi brother that's still alive and a fan of the Cubs.
4) The legend of Ryne Sandberg. They don't seem to want to do anything with him anyway.
3) Wrigley Field in return for the new Marlins Stadium, which can seat more than 100 fans comfortably.
2) Ginger the Gatorade machine.
1) Steve Bartman.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.