10) You appreciate your mom so much more. Your dad's a whole different story.
7) Watching the Broncos makes up for missing church every Sunday.
6) Ability to catch up on your sleep until the fourth quarter.
4) He teaches you Bible verses just by his passing stats.
3) Used to take hours to pick out underwear. Now, straight to the Jockeys.
2) Eye black at the office has really kept the headaches away.
1) Your goal of being an NFL quarterback, yet not being able to throw, is still alive.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.