10) With the sound off on one and using the video from the other.
7) With a defensive coach in any sport sitting next to you and enjoy the fit he throws.
4) Use a move off NBC's "The Voice" and turn around every time you hear something interesting.
3) A shot of whiskey when someone scores. You won't even be alert an hour in.
2) Bet the over after the first intermission. Or just bet it in general.
1) With the TV turned off.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.