10) Put money on Illini hoops this weekend. Wait, that's probably a good thing.
9) Warn society that someone has stolen the flesh-eating virus you've been working on.
8) Call your players to tell them you were not going to be at any game this week. Sorry.
7) Search for the penny you lost from the loafer.
6) Finish my Whitney Houston finger painting. RIP, Whit!
5) Send movie script about two Boston kids who learn one is a genius that answers questions on MIT blackboard.
4) Make fun of "Add A. Tude," the IHSA mascot, on Twitter.
3) DVR The Bachelor because there's no way Ben is picking Courtney over Kasie B.!!
2) Apologize to your wife. No reason. Just to admit you were wrong about something.
1) Put on pants.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.