10) The hotel doesn't mind if they take the soaps, hand towels, or even bathrobes.
9) All the bus driver has to say is "RedBird" and the bus just drives itself.
8) The Normal police gives them an escort into the city.
7) Who needs a hotel when you can rent a condominium for one month a year on a five-year agreement.
6) Each player has their entire weekend's quotes recorded prior and distributed to the media Thursday before leaving.
5) Coach Orne is called "Mr. Orne" by the staff at the arena.
4) The summer fundraiser's called "A 'Normal' Trip Expenses Car Wash."
3) The hotel serves nothing but its finest Tilapia from the shores of the Philippines on Friday.
2) They correctly pronounce 'Gengenbacher.'
1) A senior is overheard starting a sentence to a freshman with, "Back in the day when we had only been here once..."
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.