10) You actually make money from recycling all the cardboard boxes.
9) Your kids take nothing but cookies to school for lunch an entire month.
8) An order of 30 or more boxes oddly requires a 10-percent gratuity.
7) Due to the massive sugar intake, your doctor recommends a pre-purchase run of insulin.
6) You've been know to sell blood, plasma, and other fluids to pay the bill.
5) You have your own community college adult education class on which cookie goes with which wine.
4) You named your second child Tagalong.
3) Hi, my name is Josh, and I'm a cookie-aholic.
2) Seven-year-olds have invested in a credit card machine just for your house.
1) The Girl Scout mothers all call you their Cookie Daddy.