10) You actually make money from recycling all the cardboard boxes.
9) Your kids take nothing but cookies to school for lunch an entire month.
8) An order of 30 or more boxes oddly requires a 10-percent gratuity.
7) Due to the massive sugar intake, your doctor recommends a pre-purchase run of insulin.
6) You've been know to sell blood, plasma, and other fluids to pay the bill.
5) You have your own community college adult education class on which cookie goes with which wine.
4) You named your second child Tagalong.
3) Hi, my name is Josh, and I'm a cookie-aholic.
2) Seven-year-olds have invested in a credit card machine just for your house.
1) The Girl Scout mothers all call you their Cookie Daddy.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.