10) My kids came down with a sudden case of upset-itis. (From Nathan via Facebook)
9) Been asked to make referee debut at the Final Four.
8) Asked to be on exploratory committee to change basketball leather from cow to hamster.
7) I'm 1/64 Irish and we take two days penance for what we're about to do on St. Patrick's Day. (from Nathan via Facebook)
6) Bob Saget's finally telling you "how he met your mother."
5) Must explore these new states from Wichita, Norfolk, Murray, and Long Beach.
4) My dad is the coach of Duke. You know, Mark Kwioloskychef.
3) Pulled your Iona. (from Travis via Facebook)
2) The doctor's note is signed by Dr. J.
1) For some reason your son wants you to make basketball picks on some radio show.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.